MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Organ-On-Chip Market Research Report 2018”new report to its research database. The report spread across 114 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
This report studies the global Organ-On-Chip market status and forecast, categorizes the global Organ-On-Chip market size (value and volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, and other regions (India, Southeast Asia).
Organ-on-a-chip is a type of cell culture that uses microfluidics to reproduce the way a tissue or part of an organ work. It can partially simulate organ function like liver, lungs, gut, etc. used for testing pharmaceutical drugs. Animal testing is usually long and costly, and not sufficient to prove the efficiency of a treatment on humans. Organ-on-a-chip comes up with actual results of testing a drug. Beyond pre-clinical tests, organs on chip could also allow everyone to have access to individualized treatments by using their own cells to produce organ-on-chip proving essential for personalized medicine. The main advantage of these chips is that they can be manufactured for a very low cost allowing a wide range of tests of medicine to considerably accelerate scientific research.
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India
Request a sample copy at
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- AxoSim Technologies LLC
- CN Bio Innovations
- Hurel Corporation
- Ascendance Biotechnology
- Insphero AG
- Mimetas B.V
- Nortis Inc
- Organovo Holdings
- Tara Biosystems
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, and market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including.
- Diseases Modelling
- Patient Stratification
- Phenotypic Screening
Browse detail report with in-depth TOC at
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Organ-On-Chip capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Organ-On-Chip manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Organ-On-Chip Subcomponent Manufacturers
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Organ-On-Chip are as follows:
History Year: 2013-2017
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million US$) and volume (K MT). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Organ-On-Chip market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain